|Reference:||CRA/BD / HAD|
|Position:||Senior Hadoop, Java & Data Systems Engineer – Big Data|
|Skills:||Senior Hadoop, Java & Data Systems Engineer – Big Data|
- Design and implement reliable and scalable systems that analyze large data sets
- Extract user behavior by mining large amounts of mobile sensor data
- Work with a team of motivated and talented engineers to deliver the best mobile context platform on the market
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passionate about mobile apps and location-based services
- MSc. or BSc. in Computer Science or Engineering (Ph.D. is a plus)
- Excellent programming skills in Java, Python, and/or Scala including deep exposure to data processing, storage, and manipulation tools and techniques
- Experience in the area of machine learning or data mining is highly desirable
- Hands on experience with MySQL, MongoDB or other databases
- Hands on experience with Hadoop, R and/or PIG is highly desirable
- 3+ years of software development experience building commercial grade systems
- Experience with designing and deploying large scale distributed data processing systems
- Strong analytical and communication skills & good team player.
Salary: c£40-55k + bens
Telephone: 020 7280 9650
|Position:||SAS Data Analyst, Customer Insight – Consulting|
|Skills:||Data Analyst with strong skills in SAS (BASE/MACRO/STAT) and SQL and at least 2-3 years experience as a Data Analyst within Customer Insight/Retail Insight is sought by Consultancy working closely with large, blue-chip brands .|
Key Skills for Data / Insight Analyst:
- Strong SAS programming skills (BASE/MACRO/STAT)
- Strong SQL skills.
- Good computer literacy, including MS Office (particularly Excel and VBA)
- Experience and knowledge of any of the following: Customer behaviour; Segmentation; Profiling; Propensity Modelling; Transactional Data; Market / Consumer Research, etc;
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Strong customer awareness, ability to manage relationships and deal confidently with senior management and external suppliers.
Working closely with the client, the Data Analyst will develop and conduct analysis to identify market trends, understand and predict customer behaviours, create complex segmentation and identify opportunities for business growth as well as evaluating marketing communication performances.
This is an unique opportunity to work in the Decision Science practice of a blue-chip Consulting company, working across multiple industry and gaining exposure to ground breaking analysis techniques.
Salary:c£40-55k + bens
Telephone:020 7280 9650
|Position:||Data Analyst – Consulting|
|Skills:||Data Analyst with strong technical skills (SAS and/or R, SQL,Tableau or Spotfire ) and detailed understanding of Information Management, Business Intelligence, Data Mining and Big Data is required to join one of the largest Consulting practices in the UK. The team is seeking a high-calibre analytics professional with a specific focus on predictive modelling, segmentation and forecasting.|
- Strong Skills in any of the following: SAS and/or R, SQL, Tableau or Spotfire
- Minimum 3 years work experience required in analytics
- Experience of using B2B financial data sources from data supplier organisations (Capital IQ or D&B) and data from financial accounting systems
- Experience in the professional services, data supplier or consulting environment
- Using relational database, including the development of SQL queries to extract and manage large volumes of data
- Strong academic record, preferably a degree in a technical domain (IT, Maths, Engineering, Econometrics, Science)
Using a range of analytical tools and technologies to deal with industry-specific data issues, you will help reveal new opportunities to clients through better use of their data. My client works with leading blue chip client across all industries to help them realise their potential. This ranges from generating reliable information (data quality and governance) to diagnostic analysis (e.g., reconciling financial data) and value added analysis (e.g., predicting market responses), in areas relating to customers, workforce, finance and risk.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest Consulting practices in the UK. Excellent prospects for career development and progression.Location:LondonStart:ASAPSalary:£50-£60k packageContact:Abdul AfghanTelephone:020 7280 9650Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Position:||Head of Data Engineering – Java, C++ or C#|
|Skills:||Head of Data Engineering required for a top Data Analytic and Insight firm. As Head of Data Engineering you will lead efforts in defending and extending the competitive edge of the company’s data products. A background in Big Data, Data Mining and application development within a large scale, complex environment (using either, Java, C++ or C#) is a must.|
Essential Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of management expertise in a software development and web crawling or search context
- Understanding of data mining and experience of ‘Big Data’
- Experience of live support within an application development environment
- Service-minded with a technical background (Java, C++, C#)
- Skilled in resource management, work prioritisation and scheduling, risk management, and issue and problem management
- Experience of working with and driving requirements with software developers.
- A strong academic background and a masters or PHD in a related discipline (Data Mining, AI, Analytics, Software engineering etc) would be a strong advantage.
- Devise and execute the strategy for growing the value and performance of our crawler and data operations (growing the datasets, improving the quality and relevance, and improving the speed of service)
- Instil a service mindset and apply a strong focus on business continuity
- Lead the team by example always striving for continuous improvement to our solutions
- Grow the team by attracting the best talent
- You will manage the live service (24×7), expansive support and development projects, deal with a variety of complex technology and forge and maintain cross-team and stakeholder relationships in a constantly changing space.
- In addition to being a strong, capable and pragmatic manager, you will likely have a background in software development and web crawling, and experience working with large scale storage. You will also have proven management experience plus an aptitude for working with data, a great problem solving approach and excellent work management and communication skills.
Telephone: 020 7280 9650
|Position:||Lead Data Analyst – SPSS, CHAID/CART, Excel VBA, Big Data|
|Skills:||Data Analyst required for a leading dynamic and highly creative Digital agency. The Data Analyst will be responsible for the design and execution of strategic and analytic services within Big Data team. Utilising…SPSS, CHAID/CART, Excel VBA. The primary purpose of the role is to deliver quantitative analysis and technology consultancy.|
- Fluent with SPSS, including Decision Trees, and all Microsoft packages Excel, Access, etc
- Knowledge of VBA, R, SQL, SAS an advantage.
- Data Mining methods — linear and logistic regression, analysis of variance, cluster analysis, CHAID/CART, latent class analysis, factor analysis, structural equation models etc.
- SEO techniques – user experience optimization through multivariate testing and bid management in paid search campaigns.
- 5+ year’s hands-on experience – predictive modelling, marketing science, and advanced statistical methods
- Degree educated within statistics, mathematics, decision science, or related field
- Proven ability to estimate segmentation and targeting models (churn, propensity-to-buy, next-best-offer, LTV, best-customer-look-alike), score databases, assess in-market performance and manage the lifecycle of model portfolios.
- Relational databases, marketing research, and online data
- Apply knowledge of marketing, finance, and advanced analytic methods (predictive modelling, experimental design, performance evaluation) to generate customer/brand insights, improve decision quality, and boost return on marketing investments
- Build targeting models from transactional data
- Develop actionable market and customer-base segmentations
- Work with data partners on data cleansing and quality analysis
- Provide leadership and hands-on expertise in digital analytics to different teams across the agency
- Drive data strategy across multiple digital channels (websites and microsites, paid media, organic search, social media, mobile, direct marketing, etc)
Salary: £55-£65k package
Contact: Abdul Afghan
Telephone: 020 7280 9650
|Type:||Permanent or Contract|
|Position:||Data Analyst – FastStats, Big Data|
|Skills:||Data Analyst with strong FastStats skills required for a large UK based client. The Data Analyst will be responsible for producing counts, extracts, and analysis on client databases which are accessed using the FastStats system. Experience using Excelsior, Excel, CRM; Unica is also required.|
- The candidate must be fluent in all FastStats modules, including Campaign management, Cascade, data mining and profiling.
- Create virtual fields, expressions, reports (ideally with Excelsior).
- Good experience of using the information gathered from your data analysis to create client-facing reports.
- Qualified in or experience of working in a direct marketing and CRM environment. You may have an IDM Diploma, CIM or similar.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Experience of other analytical and CRM tools would be an advantage, e.g. Unica. Must also be a master of Excel.
- Experience of working with GIS tools and systems. As a result you should be able to recommend the appropriate data tool for the task in hand.
- Be able to create effective test designs, incorporating sample cell sizes and control cells.
- Undertake all forms of campaign analysis including profiling, ROI calculations, Cost Per sale and Cost Per Acquisition.
- Possess a good understanding of marketing databases and related issues such as data collection, data processing, data structures and data cleansing.
- Experience of data mining projects.
- Be one of life’s problem solvers. Be curious and inventive, love finding new and more efficient ways to derive insight. If there’s a way, you will find it.
- Provide accurate and timely campaign support and analysis.
- Work closely with internal teams to gather and translate customer data into meaningful insight and support CRM decision- making.
- Derive insights from market research activities and provide ROI analysis of marketing campaigns.
- Undertake data mining activity and train of thought analysis on consumer data and web data.
Salary: £30-£40k package
Contact: Abdul Afghan
Telephone: 020 7280 9650